Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Little Break...


I decided to reward myself after making it through finals and buy myself this book. I went to the bookstore in search of a new book and after deciding that my brain hurts too much right now to get an actual book that requires thinking, I settled on this one. This book came out a while ago and I was always curious if it was any good. It did not disappoint! It is full of gorgeous pictures (nothing like the creepy ones you usually see of MK and A) and some interesting interviews(the ones with DVF and the head designer for Calvin Klein are my favorite so far). Between this book, cleaning out and organizing my closet into my new IKEA dresser(I'll post more about this later:), and doing a little shopping and relaxing with my mom and Ashley, I think I'll be ready to head back to school in less than a week...k maybe not but at least I got a little break from the stress!

2 comments:

T is for Teresa said...

School stress...it is so unrelenting! Glad you had this little break.

stacy h. said...

No summer break? Sad. I saw the olsen girls on oprah promoting this book and wanted to get it, thanks for the reminder! Maybe tomorrow? I just have to figure out where a barnes and noble is...so lost out here!! :)