Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday! Sorry I'm a day late Dad:) Since his actual birthday was on Memorial Day this year (this has happened a few times...so unlucky!) we went to Cheesecake Factory on sunday to celebrate. Even though we ended up celebrating on Monday anyway! Grandma and Grandpa stopped by on monday and it was so good to see them! Always a good suprise! After they left we went to decorate my Grandma Payne's grave then came home to have a birthday party. I made Pad Thai for dinner and then bread pudding for dessert (I tried to recreate the bread pudding from Citris Grill, which is my dad's favorite) I thinked it turned out pretty well, I will just have to tweak one or two things for next time. I'll make it for you next time, Grandpa:) Happy Birthday Dad! Hope you had a great day! Love you!

This was the only picture I took:( I think Ashley has the rest of them. She has become the picture taker with her new camera!

1 comments:

stacy h. said...

happy birthday cliff!!! your parents don't age! pray you get those genes. :)