Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Project!

So now that finals are over Ashley and I decided we wanted to do a fun, new project. We have been wanting to do something different to hang on the walls next to our beds. We decided we wanted to find a bunch of our favorite pictures of us together from when we were little and scan them in black and white and put them all in frames and then hang them in sort of a cluster. I think we were inspired by Jodee's wall in her room downstairs:) It was so much fun looking through all of the old pictures and I wanted to share a couple of my favorites. We went to T.J. Maxx today and found a bunch of cute frames. I will post pictures once we get it all finished!

3 comments:

stacy h. said...

you girls were seriously the cutest! and still are!

jodeeharris said...

oh, I just loved the baby twinsies. you two have always just been the cutest. I was so obsessed with you when you were little. I remember when I was 5 just bopping over to my friend's house to tell her about our beautiful twin babies. We need to find Avery some heart shaped glasses, I think. You will have to show me the finished wall!

b lovely said...

fun idea! i can't wait to see how it turns out!