Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday Party Time!!

On Wednesday we celebrated Tyler's 12th birthday. He chose to go to the Dodo at Gateway for dinner. (which is closing on the 30th by the way:( Then all the kids went to the big Earth Fest Celebration Concert at the Gallivan Center. It was the boys' first concert and they had a pretty good time even though it was SO crowded with a very "earthy" crowd haha (what did we expect I guess). Then we all met back up at home and he opened a card from Grandma and Grandpa and his presents (he got a skateboaring dvd, clothes, and a new cell phone!!) and then had cake. It was a fun night and I can't believe how old Tyler is getting!!














4 comments:

Minniepins said...

cute! And I love the 70's hair styles -- didn't realize they were back -- whoo hoo! I need to go see if I can get 'wings' in my hair again -- remember those???

Minniepins said...

cute! And I love the 70's hair styles -- didn't realize they were back -- whoo hoo! I need to go see if I can get 'wings' in my hair again -- remember those???

MD said...

Looks like it was wonderful day! I can't believe he's 12 either Callie. I love how you all support each other and everyone was there for his birthday. That's the best present of all! Great picts.

b lovely said...

Happy birthday Tyler!! Birthday's are the best! I can't believe how old everyone is getting! Crazy! Glad he had such a fun day! Let's for sure do lunch after finals! Ps Did you know there is a dodo on 2100 so.? Maybe they're just moving?