Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas this year! After we got home from Grandma and Grandpa's we all got a turn on Santa's lap. We decided this was a LOT better than going to the mall and waiting in a huge line just to get the Santa picture. We got up the next morning and opened our presents and then had breakfast (well, I guess it was brunch considering the boys didn't wake us up until 10!) I made a baked omelette casserole which was a hit, especially with Spencer:)

3 comments:

b lovely said...

Yay!! Welcome back Callie! I love all the pictures! It was pretty nice of Santa to stop by on such a busy night! :)

T is for Teresa said...

oh what a cute, fun family...love you all! Glad Santa was so good to you this year...

The Olson Family said...

Glad to have you back Callie though I have slacked on my blog lately. Looks like a fun Christmas with a Jolly old Santa. Still can't believe you mother has a dog. Ha Ha.